|We offer a standard layaway program and are also open to custom payment plans. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your payment proposal.
Weedle Weedle's layaway program is available for purchases over $100.00. Prior to selecting the layaway plan, please read all details and email us if you have any questions.
Layaway Payment Structure
25% of total is due on date of order. The remaining 75% will be billed in 3 equal installments of 25%. Invoices will be sent to you 30, 60 and 90 days after you place your order.
After the order is placed, we will set aside your products and remove them from our available inventory. We will ship the products to you after payment is made in full.
To use our layaway plan:
1) After placing all items in your cart, use code “layaway”
2) 25% of the purchase price will be charged at time of order
3) We will email you invoices for the remaining payments according to the layaway terms (25% after 30 days, 25% after 60 days, 25% after 90 days). The invoices will be sent to the email you originally supplied. If you have an email address change, it is your responsibility to notify us in writing - email email@example.com. If you would like to pay off the total before 3 months, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a final invoice for the balance.
4) Upon receipt of each invoice, you will have 3 days to make payment. If we do not receive payment, your order will be canceled.
5) All canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Simply put, if you do not pay according to the terms outlined here, we do not refund the initial payment. Any amount you paid over 25% of the total cost will be returned to you in the form of a store credit.
6) Please note: There will be a $5 fee added to your second installment to cover transaction costs.- No price adjustments are allowed after an item is placed on layaway.- No clearance items are allowed to be placed on layaway.- Seasonal and other items, at our discretion, may not be available for layaway. We created this program with the intent to ease the upfront costs associated with cloth diapering. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the plan, please email email@example.com. Thank you for shopping at Weedle Weedle!